theC3lt

New Member: Ross Wheeldon -United Kingdom

Hi my name is Ross but I normally go by the handle theC3lt online. I currently reside in Norwich, UK and “work” as a full time carer for my Wife. Having said that I have a BSc in Internet Computing and several years of hardware tech support at a major UK electronics retailer.

I discovered this OS project via Dan Wood’s YouTube channel, specifically “12 Amazing Alternate Operating Systems” and it peaked my interest as a solution to a tech issue I find myself experiencing.

I’m not working on any project currently but as a genealogist and roleplayer I could come up with a few. My dream project would be to develop a fully featured family history programme to rival any currently available.

Cheers for getting this far,

Ross

• Like 1

Hi Ross! o/ 

Nice to see you join our the community! I look forward to seeing your posts, and hopefully we can all work together to get you closer to your dream project!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I intend to knuckle down and have a good play with the Friend OS this weekend on several levels of machine quality and age. Just to get a handle on it. I must say the response from Hogne at the FriendOS site has really got me jazzed. So I think the apps I have brewing might actually see the light of day!